Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Sweet Sixteen?

"Wisdom is with the aged, and understanding in length of days."
~Job 12:12

A week ago I realized that this year I would be turning sixteen.  Since last week I have began to bombard pinterest of my ideas, and I must say I have a lot!  My dream party is being planned on pinterest, while my birthday is still six months away.  I guess I better slow down, but it is so much fun. As I have been scoping out idea, I have ran across some.....well how should I say this, some interesting ideas for a sweet sixteen.  Let me show you what I mean.  

There is one major thing I have noticed while looking at ideas for my sixteen. Almost every one thinks their sweet sixteen is their wedding, with a little bit of pink, or in most cases a lot of pink!




What would you consider the perfect sweet sixteen?

Would it be being carried in like barbie in a box?

Or how about being carried in like a foreign princess?


Are you not the carrying type? 
There is a fix for that. 
You could be brought by way of pink over the top limo!



Would your dream be to be royal for a day?


With your own crown?

Or would it rely on the way you were treated?


Or on how many balloons you had at your party?




Or how many lights?


Or better yet, just how pink!


Would your perfect sweet sixteen be based upon how extraordinary your candles are?



Or what about your cake(s)? Is that what would make your day truly special?





Would you base your opinion on your friend's enjoyment? You could easily score some points by sending home cakes as your party favors.



Or by just having a very SWEET sixteen.


May I make a suggestion. Don't look for enjoyment in any of the things I just listed. All of this is only temporary.  And if you are like me, your sweet sixteen will look something more like this...








You know what though, I wouldn't want it any other way! <3


No comments :

Post a Comment