Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hair is Always at the Root

"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

~Proverbs 31:30



Every morning when you wake up the question looms, "What am I going to do with my hair!" But apparently there are plenty of options.
Let us go explore....

What we are working with:



















Desired result:














Actual result:














Hair for the holidays?

Christmas:
Holiday Highlights...

Tinsel Hair!

Easter:      
Embrace Efficient

Pass the spirit


Show your self!

I'm feeling ya!


















Someone is talented!

Gamer, I understand. Tick-tack-toe is my favorite too.



How to fix a problem

Having height trouble?

Too much fun in the sun!



Got some time on your hands?
Mermaid!

Elegance

 Roses and braids!


Hair can be stressful, I know! I get up every morning to the struggle that possesses most of the world. Just remember not to let it consume you, "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain. But a woman who fears the Lord it to be priased."  


No comments :

Post a Comment